Monday, July 28, 2014

back on track

Things distract me so easily. I get caught up in trying to do so many different things: Framing, teaching classes, and keeping up with grandchildren. I love it all, especially my gallery, but sometimes I need to get caught up in the flow of the paint. This month I have made time to paint most days, and I am really loving it.  Just finished a very large one, "Heavenly Highlights" and have two other fairly large paintings in progress.  I think I will try some miniatures too.

I am accepting commissions now as well, so if you want a custom painting don't hesitate to email me! fmcneillbarr@gmail.com

I am excited to be back on the right track. Life is too short, and I simply must create something to deal with all the chaos and stress!  

Have a blessed day....


No comments: