Sunday, December 9, 2012

tumor

Had some severe abdominal pain for over a week, then hemorrhaging for a week, still having some pain off and on....

A tumor has replaced my ovary.  there are other complications as well, but I am thankful it is not cancerous.

Looks like I will have a complete hysterectomy very soon.  Really upset that it comes at this time of year. had to cancel a trip to California to see my step daughter and her husband.  Just opened my own gallery too, and I teach classes 4 days a week.  That keeps the bills paid.  5 weeks of recovery just sounds like way too long!

trying to get my doctor to do the less invasive procedures, but with a tumor she said she has to cut me open....

Praying the tumor shrinks!

I have been working on commissions, trying to get them done for Christmas....

So many good things happening in the midst of all this turmoil!

will try to keep you posted!

No comments: