Sunday, January 15, 2012

positive feed back, up-dated

Updated Dec 2017

It's here! Arrived pristine, so beautiful! Thank You!
Nancy, Washington

Fawn,
The paintings arrived in perfect condition, you packaged them well!  They are beautiful! Thank you!
Karen,  Pennsylvania 

Hey,
Just wanted you to know they loved the painting!  Thank you for adding the extra details to make it special!
Ashley,  Florida


 Hi Fawn,
I picked up the painting today at the post office. It arrived in perfect condition. Wow, it is so pretty, I love it!
 Hope all is well with you and your family. Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much,
Carol,
Pennsylvania 

Fawn,
The painting is absolutely wonderful and as I imagined it to be! You are a brilliant artist Fawn and have become a beautiful blessing in my life. Thank you again for everything.
God Bless,
Jen,
New York 

Dear Fawn,
"Sun Dance" just arrived in perfect condition. It's beautiful!
I love it and I know Locke will, as well.

Thanks!
Chris,
California

Fawn,
I received the painting ("Hershey") this morning, was so happy to get it. It is BEAUTIFUL!


Patricia,
Louisiana

Dear Fawn,
I'm writing to let you know that "Endless Song Too" arrived today and in great condition. I'm very pleased and it's everything you said it would be like. I'm very excited about this next painting too.
Take care,
Mike
South Carolina

Fawn, I got the painting and it is beautiful! Thank you so much.
Rob Allen

Thanks so much for the beautiful painting!!!!! It arrived last Saturday safely and without problems.
Rhonda

Hi, Fawn:
I just want to let you know that your paintings arrived in perfect condition and that I'm delighted with them, as usual!
Thank you so much!
Barbara,
California

Hi Fawn!
We had a beautiful Christmas and trust you did too. I had the lavender paintings framed with double matting, dark purple closest to the paintings, and light lavender for the dominant mat, with a bold rich rounded cherry/mohogany frame. I had them framed together as a themed piece. It sits against our Dove Gray walls beautifully. My hubby was surprised and thrilled and that makes me very happy. Happiest of New Years to you and your family. May The Lord continue to have mercy on us all.......
God bless you,
Ceci

Hi Fawn!
Just a note to let you know the painting arrived today and it is absulutely stunning!!! The colors are fabulous! We will treasure this painting forever! Take care, keep in touch, have a wonderful holiday season!!
Pollie

Hi Fawn,
I received the painting a few days ago and had it framed already. It is BEAUTIFUL and I am so excited to give it to my husband. In fact, it has become difficult not to give it to him early. The oranges look so natural in the painting, like they were always there.
Thank you again for doing the touch-ups and for shipping so very quickly. I will definitely keep your work in mind for future gifts and pieces for our home!
Avian

Hi Fawn,
I got the painting today and it is just as lovely as I knew it would be. You really do potential buyers a favor by offering nice high-resolution images of thepaintings on your site! I will definitely keep an eyeon your site. Thanks for sending the painting so quickly, and have a great summer down there in Florida!
Katherine

No comments: